Saturday, April 11, 2009

$80 Grocery Budget for Two Weeks


Savin' Big At Club Pub

This is a picture of my Publix shopping trip this week. I got all of this in 4 transactions and spent about $55. I had a total of about 70 items, so that was a really good trip. I also made a trip to Aldi's where I spent an additional $20. We are back on the cash envelope system, and I think it will help us to better stay within our budget. Pantry and freezer are full!

I am also planning a Target trip for the $0.99 All detergent and almost free Eggo's. And I might swing by Walmart for the free stuff only.

To see how others did this week check out these blogs:

Super Savings Saturday at Crystal's blog Money Saving Mom.

Publix Super Savers at Sarah's blog Fiddledeedee.

Friday Finals over at Southern Savers.

1 comment:

Nora said...

Let me know if you find the seventh generation wipes at Walmart cuz I never did. And if you don't use your Johnson & Johnson Qs, I'll take them. :)