Sunday, January 11, 2009

Menu Plan Monday 1/12/09

Wow! I can't believe I haven't posted anything since my last MPM. Too busy. I have managed to score a few deals at Walgreens, Publix and Kroger, but I didn't take pictures. I also made a trip to "H Mart"--an international type grocery store. It was a fun field trip, and I got some really good deals on fresh fruit and vegetables. Here is my plan for the week where I am using some of my finds.

Monday
Broccoli soup
corn muffins
cantaloupe

Tuesday
Roast turkey
cornbread dressing
gravy
green beans

Wednesday
Pork chops
sauteed red cabbage
mashed potatoes

Thursday
Turkey pot pie
fresh pineapple

Friday
Homemade beef and bean nachos
Homemade guacamole
fruit

Saturday
leftovers--CORN

Sunday
Chicken and Dumplings
steamed veggie
sliced tomatoes

Check out more menu planning ideas at I'm an Organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Monday.

Have a great week!

2 comments:

threesidesofcrazy said...

Great Menu Lisa. Have a super week.

Anonymous said...

I love the sound of the sauted red cabbage. Have bookmarked to try this recipe, thanks for sharing.

I have launched a Free Menu Planner you might like to check out. Have a great week!