Sunday, January 18, 2009

Menu Plan Monday 1/19/09

Monday is my son Tommy's 21st birthday. I can't believe my boy is a full adult! We are planning a special dinner featuring T-bone steaks that we just got when we bought 1/2 a cow from my sister and brother-in-law. The rest of the week is pretty routine, except for next weekend when our church is moving into a new building. My husband is Technology team lead, and has a lot to get set-up. We will all be at the church for most of the weekend. We are planning on doing a liquid detox diet (Arden's Garden) over the weekend.

Monday
Steak
baked potatoes
salad
Birthday cake and ice cream

Tuesday
Chili
Cornbread

Wednesday
French toast
sausage
fruit

Thursday
Spaghetti sauce
noodles
salad

Friday
Grilled chicken over
Fetticini alfredo

Saturday
Arden's Garden Detox

Sunday
Arden's Garden Detox

I will post on how the detox works. Have a great week!

3 comments:

Nora said...

I've never been brave enough to do the detox thing. Let me know how it goes (or better yet, don't let me know how IT GOES - just if you survive.) :)

threesidesofcrazy said...

Happy birthday to your son. We did New Yorks when Eric turned 21. Hubby stood out in the snow under the patio umbrella grilling them (Eric was born on Christmas Day). SOound like a great week. Have a good one.

n*stitches said...

Looks yummy!! Have a great week!