Friday, October 23, 2009

I Got All This for $19.33!


Can you believe I got all this for $19.33!

Be sure to print your Nature Valley Coupons from my sidebar!

Crystal over at Money Saving Mom wrote about the great Nature Valley Deals going on at Kroger this week. I still had 8 of the great Nature Valley printable coupons for $1.60/1 on Granola Nut Clusters. I also had a bunch of $1 coupons. Kroger is running the nut clusters for 4/$10 and when you buy 4 you get an additional $4 off. That makes each bag of clusters $1.50 so I actually got 8 for free plus overage! I also had several e-coupons loaded on my Kroger card. I got a total of 16 bags! You can read all the details on how to get this deal HERE.

I also got the tuna and mashed potatoes for free with coupons. The Mtn. Dew was on sale for $1.25 and I had coupons that made them $0.75 each. The Tabasco was also free by combining printable coupon with an e-coupon. The Tyson chicken was on sale for $1.99/lb and that is a great price for chicken tenderloins.

I really didn't need to shop, but taking advantage of these kinds of sales is what keeps my overall food budget low.

To see how other folks did this week be sure to visit these great blogs:

Money Saving Mom--Super Savings Saturday

Southern Savers--Friday Finals

1 comment:

Nora said...

that's great. i got the tuna & tabasco too, but missed the rest. WOW