Sunday, October 18, 2009

Menu Plan Monday 10/19/09


It has been a while since I have participated in MPM, but I need to be more organized and use up some of my freezer and pantry stockpile. I actually have planned my menu for the next two weeks.

Breakfasts
cereal/milk
bagels/cream cheese
oatmeal
grits
granola bars
fruit

Lunches
Leftovers
sandwiches
yogurt
fruit
pretzels
Cheez-Its
popcorn

Dinners
Pork Fried Rice
Meatloaf/mashed potatoes/steamed broccoli
Fettuccini Alfredo/salad
Swiss Steak/noodles/steamed veggie
Vegetable Beef Soup
Slow-cooker Beef Stew/rice/steamed veggie
Pancakes/bacon/fruit
Oven-baked chicken/potatoes/steamed veggie
Homemade Pizza
Leftovers about 3 nights
Daughter's Birthday
Emeril's Sausage Pot (such a great fall recipe)
Chips
Baked Beans
Grilled corn-on-the cob
Velveeta cheese dip
Mandarin Orange Cake
Chocolate Cake
Ice cream

To see other great menu ideas, head over to Menu Plan Monday at I'm and Organizing Junkie!

Have a great week!

3 comments:

Kristen said...

The sausage pot does sound really good for a chilly fall evening. It looks like the site has cut off part of the recipe. The "recipe follows" for cracklin's isn't there. I'm not sure where I would get pig skin anyway -- have you eaten it without those or are they really an integral part of the dish?

Rona's Home Page said...

What tips would you give for someone wanting to stockpile?
You have a tasty week of recipes planned.
Please feel free to stop by my blog. Our family is looking for ways to reduce our grocery bill since my husband and I are unemployed.
You have a wonderful week!

Kristen said...

Thanks for stopping by my site to answer my question! I'd bookmarked this page so I could find out =) They say if you like pork rinds, that homemade ones are to die for, but somehow I don't find them too appealling either! I'll definitely try the recipe, sans pork skin =)