Sunday, January 24, 2010

Menu Plan Monday 1/25/10


For this week's menu, I am trying to continue the Eating from the Pantry Challenge and, also eat on the Weight Watcher's plan. My husband and I joined last week and we have been doing pretty well. I am incorporating some Weight Watcher's recipes this week. I am considering joining E-mealz and doing the point system plan. I will post on that if I decide to try that plan.

Here is our plan (I hope the links to Weight Watcher's recipes work!):

Breakfasts:
Cereal/milk, bananas,oranges, granola bars, yogurt, oatmeal

Lunches:
Sandwiches, Baked Lay's, pickles, yogurt, oranges, apples, leftovers

Dinners:


Lemon Chicken with Broccoli, fruit

Rotisserie Chicken over salad green, cantaloupe

Cheesy Chili-Mac

Garlic Penne Pasta, roasted vegetables

Baked potato, salad

Cheesy Chicken Carbonara with Fettuccine

Leftovers

To see other great menu ideas, head over to Menu Plan Monday at I'm and Organizing Junkie.

Have a great week!

No comments: