Recently, I have made more of an effort to spend some time in my studio. I have been wanting to start a new project. I would like to make a One Block Wonder quilt. However, I made a promise to myself that I would not start another quilt until I finished up the projects I already have started or have purchased supplies to make.
Yesterday, I spend some time working on a Block of the Month quilt from 2009. Yes, 2009! Here are some pictures of that quilt:
I decided to inventory my UFOs while I was working in my sewing room. Here is a picture list of my current UFOs.
1. 2009 Block of the Month
2. Lightning Strikes (The quilt top is completed. I just need to piece the back and get it quilted.)
3. 2010 Block of the Month (The quilt top and backing are complete. Needs quilting.)
4. 2012 Block of the Month ( have 9 of the 12 blocks assembled)
5. 2013 Block of the Month (I haven't even begun putting blocks together.)
6. Lucky Stars Scrap Quilt (scrappy blocks are assembled--need to put together)
7. Lucky Stars Batik (have fabric but haven't started)
8. Another Lucky Stars (my quilt shop had sample done in these fabrics and I liked it--not started)
10. Scrappy Squares Quilt (I have blocks made and rows made. Need to add sashing between rows and assemble)
11. Tonga Treat Creamsicle (not started yet--I really forgot how to make. Maybe like THIS?)
12. Jelly Roll Race Quilt (top my Mom made--Needs another border and then backing and quilting. I am not sure my Mom can physically finish this, so I will most likely finish it.)
13. Sampler Quilt (Blocks made--need to assemble top)
14. Mom's Sampler Quilt (Mom has partially quilted this--I will mostly likely have to finish.)
15. Patriotic Lap Quilt (started cutting out)
16. Cowboy Lap Quilt (fabric still uncut)
17. Bear's Paw Quilt (not pictured--I have the pattern, background fabric and some of the batik fat quarters to make this quilt)
Seventeen UFOs. I hope to start being more intentional about working in my sewing room several times a week. I plan on posting on a regular basis about my progress. I will be joining Lee over at Freshly Pieced for her WIP Wednesday posts.
See you on Wednesday!
This post contains affiliate links. See my disclosure HERE.