Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Publix Cereal Deal - Special Guest Blogger

Hey everyone, I'm Tom, Lisa's husband and I wanted to share about a cereal deal that I picked up at Publix. Lisa had mentioned this last night and since I'm a teacher and hanging out at home, clinging to the last couple of weeks before going back to school, I decided to go get this deal today. Fourteen boxes of assorted Cheerios!

Publix has Cheerios on sale for 2/$5 including Apple Cinnamon (our daughter's favorite!). There was also a $5 off a $35 order coupon in the Publix flyer. Plus, Lisa had 16 $1.00 off coupons for Cheerios!

So, this afternoon, my daughter and I headed off, armed with a fist full of coupons! We loaded up 6 boxes of Apple Cinnamon, 4 boxes of Honey Nut, 1 Berry Burst, 1 Oat Cluster Crunch, 1 Yogurt Burst Vanilla and 1 Yogurt Burst Strawberry.

Total cost after coupons - $16.60! That's around $1.19 per box!

The latest expiration date is June 2009, so it looks like we'll be eating Cheerios for a while...

No comments: