Saturday, July 12, 2008

Rite Aid


Rite Aid Trip 7/12/08

While out yard sailing this morning, I decided to stop in at Rite-Aid. Rite Aid is the closest store to my house, but I haven't done much shopping at that store. The rebate system doesn't see as user friendly as CVS. But, since it is only 2.8 miles from my house and CVS is 5+ miles, I thought I would give it a try. Also, the cashier told me that I can use the rebate check like cash to pay for purchases in the store. That will help lower OOP. Now, if they would only put the rebates on a gift card...Here is the transaction.

Herbal Essences shampoo
and conditioner (2/$5) $5.00
-$3.00 off 2 coupon
-$2.00 Single Check Rebate (SCR)

Final Price:Free

Venus Embrace $7.99
-$2.00 coupon
-$5.00 SCR

Final Price: $0.99

Infusium conditioner $4.99
-$3.00 coupon 7/6 P&G
-$1.99 SCR

Final Price: free

Advil 50ct liquigels $4.99
-$2.00 coupon on pkg
-$1.00 SCR

Final price $1.99

Crest Herbal Mint (my fave) $2.49
-
$0.75 coupon 7/6 P&G
-$1.74 SCR

Final price: free

Tag Body Spray $2.99
-$1.00 coupon 7/6 P&G
-$1.00 SCR

Final price: $0.99

So, all of this stuff only costs $3.97 + tax--pretty good. I almost forgot the best part! I got two Herbal Essences that were specially marked to recieve a free manicure & pedicure. I have already filled out the redemption form and should receive a voucher in 4-6 weeks!

1 comment:

Becky said...

Ooo, I am jealous of the free pedi/mani! I will have to see if our Rite Aid has those bottles, I haven't seen them anywhere. Make sure you transfer a rx there, you get a $30 gift card and it really goes a long way!
BTW, Ringgold is about 20 minutes from me, so not too far. I will have to check it out.
If you click on the "Sharing" link on the Fireproof ad it will give you a link that you can post onto your blog. Let me know if need help with that part.
Thanks for the add!