Sunday, October 26, 2008

Tag! You're It!


I have been tagged by Lorrie at Mommy Stays Home. I have enjoyed reading Lorrie's blog and I know you will, too. Here are the rules and I hope you will join in the fun...


  • Link back to the person who tagged you and share the rules on your blog.
  • Share seven facts about yourself.
  • Tag seven people and list their links in your post.
  • Tell those seven people they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Here are seven things about me:
  1. I have been a Registered Nurse for 22 years.
  2. I am married (for 23 years) and have two kids--a son (20 y.o) and daughter (13 y.o.)
  3. I love to sew, make quilts, and even do some knitting.
  4. I am currently praying about a major life changing decision.
  5. I can read upside-down writing.
  6. I, like Lorrie, am constantly trying to think of new business ideas. I have already tried too many standard home business (direct selling) ideas. Tupperware, BeautiControl, Longaberger.....
  7. I want to work more in my church and bring many more people to the Lord.
Here are the blogs I have tagged:

Loving the Moment

Anyone Can Quilt

Living Simple With a Handful of Quietness

$5 Dinners

3 Sides of Crazy

Fiddledeedee

The Adventures of a Working Mom

2 comments:

Lorrie Briggs said...

Thanks for playing along. I enjoy getting to know more about people. I will keep you in my prayers. I am hoping to get the post up about your question either Monday or Tues.

~TAMY 3 Sides of Crazy~ said...

Thanks for tagging me Lisa. You could have written most of mine though LOL we seem to be of the same mind on many levels. Have a great week.