I have been tagged by Lorrie at Mommy Stays Home. I have enjoyed reading Lorrie's blog and I know you will, too. Here are the rules and I hope you will join in the fun...
- Link back to the person who tagged you and share the rules on your blog.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
- Tag seven people and list their links in your post.
- Tell those seven people they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
- I have been a Registered Nurse for 22 years.
- I am married (for 23 years) and have two kids--a son (20 y.o) and daughter (13 y.o.)
- I love to sew, make quilts, and even do some knitting.
- I am currently praying about a major life changing decision.
- I can read upside-down writing.
- I, like Lorrie, am constantly trying to think of new business ideas. I have already tried too many standard home business (direct selling) ideas. Tupperware, BeautiControl, Longaberger.....
- I want to work more in my church and bring many more people to the Lord.
Loving the Moment
Anyone Can Quilt
Living Simple With a Handful of Quietness
3 Sides of Crazy
The Adventures of a Working Mom