Sunday, May 24, 2009

Menu Plan Monday 5/25/09


Busy week ahead and I have done all the shopping I can for a while. Time to use up some stuff. What a challenge since we are all trying to follow a weight loss plan. Well, here goes:

Monday
Hamburgers on grill
baked beans
Watermelon

Tuesday
Fettuccine alfredo
Salad

Wednesday
Pizza
Salad

Thursday
Steak
potatoes
salad
Cantaloupe

Friday
Leftovers

Saturday
Sandwiches
carrot sticks
Fresh Pineapple

Sunday
Meatloaf
Mashed potatoes
Steamed broccoli

Have a great week!

Check out other great menu ideas over at I'm an Organizing Junkie and her Menu Plan Monday.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Looks like a great plan! I love Fettucini Alfredo!

Lisa said...

Hey Lisa, your menu sounds good and simple!
Baking day still hasn't happened :(
I am hoping to get at least the banana bread baked tonight. It is harder to find the time than I thought!

Lisa said...

Ha, if all my baking turns out like that bread there won't be much to stockpile!