Sunday, August 17, 2008

Menu Plan Monday - August 18



We still have a freezer full of meat and an overstocked pantry and thanks to a great Publix trip yesterday, we have lots of frozen vegetables. My husband informed me that I need to take a break from shopping, simply because we are loaded with food. We need to use up what we have stockpiled and be on a much stricter grocery budget for the rest of the month. I am going to budget myself to only $20.00 for the rest of the month for milk and produce.

Monday

*Nephews over to swim
Adults - leftovers (either home made chicken & rice or home made Bar-B-Que)
Kids - Chicken nuggets, Shells n Cheese & grapes

Tuesday
Pork Chops
Pasta-Roni
Broccoli

Wednesday
Chicken Breasts w/ mushroom gravy
Rice
Vegetable Medley

Thursday
Eggs
Bacon
Grits
Toast
Fruit

Friday
Homemade pizza
salad

Saturday
Sweet & Sour Meatballs
Rice
Vegetable Medley

Sunday
Bar-b-cue Pork Sandwiches
Oven fries
Watermelon

Be sure to visit I'm an Organizing Junkie for more menu ideas!

Have a great week!

4 comments:

The Happy Housewife said...

That is great that you are able to take a break from shopping what a great way to save money!
Toni
http://thehappyhousewife.com

Sandra said...

Thanks for sharing :) Great menu!

My Menu Plan

Lynn said...

Your menu looks good!

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

Great menu! It is amazing what we can make out of what we have already in our freezers and pantry. :D