Sunday, August 24, 2008



Menu Plan Monday August 25

Last week the menus didn't quite go as planned, but I still managed to use what I had on hand. I only shopped for milk this week. I am recycling menus from last week and continuing to search for new recipes (especially for pork!).


Monday
Pork chops w/ gravy
bow-tie pasta
veggie
pears (from neighbor's tree)

Tuesday
Chicken stew
rice
broccoli

Wednesday
Hamburger Stroganoff
egg noodles
vegetable medley

Thursday
leftovers
brownies
Ga Tech Football opener on TV!

Friday
Chicken Fajitas
homemade salsa
chips
homemade guacamole

Saturday
Sweet and sour meatballs
rice
veggie

Sunday
Chicken Breasts Pierre
Noodles
green beans

Be sure to visit I'm an Organizing Junkie for more menu ideas.

Have a great week!

1 comment:

$5 Dinner Mom said...

Yum! Love that you do homemade salsa and guacamole! Thanks for the welcome to MPM!