Sunday, December 14, 2008

Menu Plan Monday 12/15


We have had a great weekend at Return to Bethlehem. Very rewarding, but very exhausting. Here is my menu plan--done very quickly.

Monday
Roast turkey breast
mashed potatoes
peas

Tuesday
BBQ pulled pork sandwiches
cheesy potatoes
steamed veggie

Wednesday
Spaghetti sauce
noodles

Thursday
hot dogs
Rice a roni
steamed veggie

Friday
baked chicken
Spanish Rice
veggie

Saturday
eggs
Canadian bacon
toast

Sunday
Chicken and rice
steamed veggie


Get more menu ideas at I'm an Organizing Junkie by checking out Menu Plan Monday.

Have a great week!

3 comments:

threesidesofcrazy said...

I love breakfast for dinner! Sounds like a good week.

Unknown said...

Breakfast for dinner is always a winner.

Jerri at Simply Sweet Home said...

I love breakfast for dinner too! And I love pulled pork barbecue sandwiches.

By the way, I love the colors of your blog's background!