Sunday, December 28, 2008

Menu Plan Monday 12/29


Hope you all have a healthy, happy New Year! I just started my Wii Fit, and I have a goal to lose 3 lbs. in two weeks. Not sure if this menu plan will really help, but I will watch portion size!

Monday
Hamburgers
Hashbrown potatoes
steamed veggie

Tuesday
Ham
macaroni and cheese
steamed veggie

Wednesday
Chili
hotdogs
slaw

Thursday
Pork Fried Rice

Friday
Leftovers

Saturday
Ritz Chicken
steamed veggie
crescent rolls

Sunday
Pork chops
pintos and rice
lettuce and onion salad

Have a great week!

2 comments:

threesidesofcrazy said...

I have found that portion size is the key for me. I'm less likely to 'cheat' if I eat what everyone else is eating! Sounds like a good week.

Mikki said...

Oh I just had to stop by your blog. I saw your name on Menu Monday and then read about your Wii Fit..

I LOVE my Wii Fit ( not as much as My Savior..LOL), You are going to have a blast with that! We've had ours for quiet awhile and we love it!!

You have a great blog here!

Good luck with your Wii Goal!!

Hope to be back to visit!