Sunday, December 28, 2008

Ritz Chicken Casserole

Here is an easy casserole that my family likes and we will be having this week.

Ritz Chicken

4 whole chicken breasts
1 can cream of chicken or mushroom soup
8 oz. carton sour cream
1 tube Ritz crackers (I am using Club this week)
1 stick butter melted

Place cooked, cubed chicken in bottom of baking dish. Pour soup and sour cream mixed together over the chicken. Then combined crumbled crackers and melted butter. Sprinkle cracker mixture over the top of chicken mixture. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.

2 comments:

Nora said...

Yum! Sounds very good! And it uses a couple recent deal items - even better.

Anonymous said...

I added 1 package cream cheese, 2 cups casserole cheese, 1 can cream chicken. I placed all my crackers on top od my casserole. DELISH