Sunday, December 21, 2008

Menu Plan Monday 12/22/08

Merry Christmas!! Simple meal plans this week. Christmas Eve night is spent with my family and Christmas night with my hubby's family. Both gatherings are finger foods. Yummy and simple for everyone.

Monday
Hot dogs
Potatoes and onions
apples

Tuesday
Chicken and rice
green beans
grapes

Wednesday
I am making:
stuffed mushrooms
Man-d00 dumplings
Homemade salsa
Homemade tortilla chips
Broccoli salad
Mandarin Orange cake

Thursday
I am making
stuffed mushrooms
Man-doo dumplings
Broccoli salad
cookies

Friday
Leftovers

Saturday
Breakfast for dinner or
CORN

Sunday
Pork chops
potatoes
steamed broccoli

Late in the week is subject to change. I need to inventory my pantry and freezer and see what I need to use up. Hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas!

Go to I'm and Organizing Junkie to see more menu ideas at Menu Planning Monday.

3 comments:

threesidesofcrazy said...

Sounds yummy, but what is a man doo dumpling?

Church Tech Help said...

Lisa, you left a comment on my wife's blog and you said your husband is a tech leader. Does he Twitter or blog? I am building a network of tech leaders to bounce ideas off of and talk about the joys and struggles. He can find me at www.churchtechhelp.com or on twitter at the same.

Nora said...

i made the broccoli salad for Christmas dinner & loved it!! I used dried cranberries so it was very festive looking! Thanks for the recipe.