Saturday, February 21, 2009

Master Bedroom Painting Project

We have lived in our home for 12 years, and in that time every room in the house has been repainted except the master bedroom. We finally got around to clearing, cleaning and painting our Master Suite. We chose a Laura Ashley color from Lowe's (Gold 3). It matches our bedding perfectly, and I think it is a soothing, neutral warm color.

Check out our tray ceiling--it is one of the most beautiful I have seen in any house.

I have seen many accessories and lots of wall art in stores that will match this decor very well. So now all I have to do is shop for those and our room will be a sanctuary.

Be sure to watch the slide show a couple of times. The way it works doesn't show the whole picture, but the second time around you see a little bit different view.




master bedroom

1 comment:

VoteNovember2008 said...

Looks great! I just recently spent three months, 24/7, painting the interior and exterior of my home. I dreamed about paint and caulk for at least a week when I finished! LOL It really makes you proud when you do it yourself! Great job! VN8