Sunday, February 8, 2009

Menu Plan Monday 2/9/09


My daughter and I will be out-of-town on a trip with her school for part of the week. So, the menu plan needs to be quick for the early part of the week because we will be getting ready for the trip. The menu needs to be simple for the guys while we are away. Here goes:

Monday
Hot dogs
tater tots
baked beans

Tuesday
Turkey noodle soup
crackers
fruit

Wednesday
eggs
sausage
toast

Thursday
spaghetti sauce from freezer
noodles
salad fixins available (I doubt the guys will bother!)

Friday
Dirty rice

Saturday
Steak
boxed potatoes or rice mix

Sunday
Dinner at church

To get more menu ideas, be sure to visit I'm an Organizing Junkie and see Menu Plan Monday.

2 comments:

threesidesofcrazy said...

I see you're staying home for Valentines too. It looks like a great week. Have fun.

Jerri at Simply Sweet Home said...

Great menu. I love turkey noodle soup!