Sunday, February 1, 2009

Menu Plan Monday 2/1


Starting February with a completely stocked pantry and freezer. We are going to try a 6-week Pantry Challenge. I will be trying to use only items from my pantry and freezer for the next 6 weeks. I am limiting myself to $15/week to spend on produce and milk. Here is my plan for week one.

Monday
Homemade vegetable beef soup
cornbread

Tuesday
BBQ pork sandwiches
corn
fruit

Wednesday
Leftovers or a salad

Thursday
Beef stroganoff
noodles
salad

Friday
Steak
mashed potatoes
green beans

Saturday
Roast turkey
potatoes
salad

Sunday
Chili
cornbread
fruit

I have a rough draft of menus for the next four weeks. I will post more about the 6-week Pantry Challenge in the next few days.

To get more menu ideas be sure to visit Menu Plan Monday at I'm an Organizing Junkie.

Have a great week!

No comments: