Sunday, March 22, 2009

Menu Plan Monday 3/23/09

I missed planning meals for last week, so I am trying to get back on track. I still have a full freezer and pantry, and I need to try and use up some of my stockpile.

Here is my plan for the week:

Breakfasts
Cereal and milk
Granola Bars
Bagels
OJ
Bananas
Bran Muffins

Lunches
Lean Cuisines (bought for $1.49 ea at Kroger!)
Leftovers
Yogurt
Fruit

Dinners

Monday
Crockpot beef ribs w/potatoes and carrots
Rice
Green peas
Apple pie

Tuesday
Steak
Mashed potatoes
Steamed Veggie

Wednesday
Spaghetti sauce
Noodles
Fruit

Thursday
Potato Soup

Friday
Pinto beans
Rice
Coleslaw
Steamed veggie

Saturday
Campbell's Two-Step Chicken
Rice
Steamed broccoli and carrots

Sunday
Leftovers

More Menu Plan Monday ideas can be found at I'm an Organizing Junkie. Have a great week!

1 comment:

Ruth Saves $ said...

Your menu looks great! Thanks for sharing.