Saturday, March 21, 2009

Walmart 3/20/09


I made a trip to shop at Walmart for the first time in months. I read about all the freebies on Money Saving Mom's Walmart post, so I had to grab those before the coupons expired. There are too many items (66!) to list every item, but it was a great trip. I even got seeds and seed starting supplies--which, of course, I didn't have coupons for. Also, I picked up the free puppy food, even though I don't have a dog! I can always donate.

My total before coupons was $134.13. After coupons, my OOP was $60.28!

Now that was a FUN shopping trip!

To see how other folks did, go over to Money Saving Mom and check out Super Savings Saturday.

Also check out Friday Finals over at Southern Savers.

1 comment:

Nora said...

WoW! I'm also planning a Walmart trip in the near future (maybe tomorrow).