Sunday, March 1, 2009

Menu Plan Monday 3/2/09

As I look over my menu plan from last week, I realize that we didn't follow it at all. Sometimes it just goes that way. I have had a bad cold, and we were really busy. We still managed to eat from home and not eat out except for the planned dinner with friends. We just scrounged most nights. I am not sure I really made much of a dent in our pantry. I am not even sure what week I am on of my 6-week Pantry Challenge, but I am continuing it this week. I do plan on making a grocery trip to Kroger (Mega Event!), and Publix, so I might actually spend more than the planned $15.

Anyhoo...here is the plan for this week:

Monday
Chicken and rice
Steamed veggie

Tuesday
Chili
Cornbread

Wednesday
Crockpot beef roast
mashed potatoes
steamed veggie

Thursday
Leftovers

Friday
Steak
mashed potatoes
green beans

Saturday
pancakes
sausage
mandarin oranges

Sunday
Spaghetti sauce
noodles
salad

To see more Menu Plan Monday ideas head over to I'm and Organizing Junkie.

Have a great week!

No comments: