Sunday, July 12, 2009

Menu Plan Monday 7/13/09


I only did one shopping trip last week to get some basic items we needed. The majority of ingredients for this week's menu were already in the house. I bought a double paper today for the coupons, but I don't plan on shopping this week. My husband has generously "shared" his chest cold with me, so I am looking for quick fix meals this week.

Breakfasts
cereal/milk
fruit
toast
granola bars
instant oatmeal

Lunches
Sandwiches
chips
salad
carrot sticks
leftovers
mac and cheese

Dinners
French toast, bacon, fruit, juice
Homemade Pizza
Elbows and Ground Beef, salad, bread
Chicken Stew with Rice, steamed veggie
The Pioneer Woman's Most Favorite Burgers, oven potato chips
Pulled pork sandwiches, corn on the cob
Leftover night

Be sure to visit I'm an Organizing Junkie to see more great Menu Plan Monday ideas.

Have a great week!

No comments: