Friday, July 3, 2009

Weekly Shopping Total




Today I went to four different stores. We are hosting a cook-out tomorrow, and I may have gone a little overboard. I always have a fear of not having enough food.

My total OOP for all of the items above was about $105.

The largest amount was spent at Wal-mart where I used only 5 coupons. My total was right at $70. The best deal there was THIS deal on Skippy peanut butter.

At Publix (picture 2), I spent $30. I mostly got the B1G1 items with coupons and I bought fresh corn for the grill at $0.20 an ear. I also got A1 and Jenny O turkey sausages for free.

At Rite-Aid (picture 3), I got all of the items in the picture FREE! Eight packages of Stayfree and two packages of M&Ms. Both the Stayfree and candy were on sale B1G1 free at Rite-Aid and I had 4 B1G1 free Stayfree coupons (6/28 SS) and a coupon for a free small pack of candy. I paid $1.15 OOP for tax.

I also stopped at CVS to use the last of my Hefty $1 coupons to get 9 boxes of FREE quart size one zip bags.

Overall a good week. My July budget is $165, so I have $60 left to spend.

Check out how other folks did this week:

Southern Savers
--Friday Finals

Money Saving Mom--Super Savings Saturday

Fiddledeedee--Publix Super Savers

If you would like to check out my current quilt project go HERE.

Happy 4th of July!

No comments: