Monday, July 20, 2009

Welcome Sew-Stitch-Create Listeners!


Hello to all of the Sew, Stitch, Create podcast listeners! I hope you will browse through my previous posts to see all the "quilty" projects I am working on and have finished. I will be posting more pictures of current projects. Also, check out some of my favorite coupon-money saving blogs on the sidebar.

If you have no idea what I am talking about, let me explain. Sew, Stitch, Create is a podcast by Brye Lynn. This week Brye featured me and my blog on her show. A podcast is like an internet radio show. I love podcasts and I listen to quite a few. There are podcast of all different subject matters including crafts, new, financial advice. Here are a few of my favorite quilting podcasts:

Sew Stitch Create

The Quilted Cupcake

Quilts n Kids

Patchwork and Pacifiers

The Pioneer Quilter

Within A Quarter Inch

Quilting Stash with Annie Smith


The Quilt Connection with Alex Anderson

You can click on each one of these links and listen to the shows, or you can go to iTunes and subscribe to each podcasts. I love listening to podcasts during my commute to and from work or while I am working around the house.

Check out these great podcasts, and thanks Brye for featuring me this week!

No comments: