Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Happy 75th Birthday, Jim!


Sunday evening we met up with my husband Tom's family to celebrate his dad's 75th birthday. The ladies sang Happy Birthday accompanied by a drum and tambourine. (Hey, who's that good looking guy on the right? Oh yea, it's my hubby!)

Here is my father-in-law (Birthday boy) and mother-in-law.



The chef kept us entertained and the meal was really quite good.

Here is my shy girl with a couple of her cousins.


We had a great time, even if we did blow the budget. This expense counts in the entertainment budget--I think we have had all the "entertainment" we can afford for a while!

1 comment:

Courtney, Jer.33:3 said...

*Please don't publish*

You just about guessed it! :) We actually live in the Oxford/Walnut Grove area.
How neat that you live nearby!