Sunday, November 9, 2008

Menu Plan Monday 11/10


Still using up stockpile this week. I hope to whittle it down a bit during November. I have set a goal of $35/week for groceries. I went over a bit last week. Just can't seem to stay away from all the deals! HERE, HERE, and HERE. We will see how we do this week.

Breakfasts-cereal/milk, muffins, oatmeal, toaster strudel, eggos

Lunches-leftovers, soup, sandwiches, fruit, yogurt, carrot sticks, homemade cookies

Dinners

Monday
Pork Roast
mashed potatos
steamed veggie

Tuesday
Homemade Pizza made with THIS SAUCE

Wednesday
Crockpot wings
steamed veggie

Thursday
Pork Fried Rice (made with leftover pork roast)

Friday
Beans and rice
steamed broccoli
scalloped tomatoes

Saturday
Breakfast for dinner
eggs, toast, bacon, OJ

Sunday
Hamburgers
scalloped potatoes
steamed veggie

Have a great week!

Be sure to visit I'm an Organizing Junkie to see more Menu Plan Monday ideas!

By the way, be sure to visit another great blog--Mommy Stays Home. Say hello to Lorrie and tell her I sent you! She has been a great inspiration to me and I think she is a "kindred spirit"!
She certainly is a sister in Christ.

4 comments:

Lorrie said...

Thank you so much for mentioning me in your post. You are so sweet. I am doing well. I have not been able to blog as much this weekend due to being so busy. I decided that family comes first. I am hoping to get back into things this week.

threesidesofcrazy said...

I love breakfast for dinner! Have a great week.

$5 Dinner Mom said...

Yeah for the $35 goal this week! That's mine too! It will be close, but I'm gonna try!
Have a great week!
Erin

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

Great looking menu! Our family loves fried rice! :D