Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Another Finished Quilt Top



I finished piecing this quilt top tonight. I think I started this quilt about 2 years ago! The pattern is by Atkinson Designs and is called Cheese and Crackers. I think this will be a Christmas gift for my great niece.

One of the nice things about not working this summer is that I have the energy to sew for at least a few minutes most evenings.

I hope to be able to finish a couple of more quilt tops before I go back to work in a month. Maybe I will even get some of them quilted!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey there! I haven't stopped by in awhile, my previous laptop died. Now I have a pretty new replacement.

The quilts look so good, you've been busy. I'm so glad you are finally at home where you wanted to be. Hope things with Beccah get better soon!

-Lisa

I'm commenting anonymously because I can't remember my log on...oops. I had all my passwords stored on the old pc.