Sunday, June 14, 2009

Menu Plan Monday 6/15/09


Since I just did a Freezer/Pantry Inventory, I have planned this week's menu's around using what I have on hand. I will be going to the store for milk and some produce (my mom really wants the green beans from Kroger--$0.98/lb). I really should not need anything else from the grocery store for several weeks.

I am currently on a leave of absence from work plus my husband and daughter are home since school is out. So, I am actually serving 3 meals/day. It will be interesting to see how long the pantry/freezer supplies last.

Breakfasts:
Cereal/milk
Oatmeal
Eggs
Waffles
Bagels

Lunches:
Leftovers
Sandwiches
Soup

Dinners:

Monday
Pork Roast
Rice/gravy
Green beans w/ new potatoes
sliced tomatoes

Tuesday
Chicken Stew
Rice
Steamed veggie

Wednesday
Meatloaf
Mashed potatoes
peas
cantaloupe

Thursday
Eggs
Canadian bacon
Grits
Toast
Fruit

Friday
Leftovers

Saturday
Spaghetti Sauce
Noodles
Salad

Sunday
Beef Stroganoff
Noodles
Steamed veggie
Jello w/ fruit


Be sure to visit I'm an Organizing Junkie and see more menu ideas at Menu Plan Monday.

Have a great week!

1 comment:

Algebra Teacher said...

I am home from school along with my 5 year old. We've only been off one week and I'm already tired of cooking 3 meals a day. I don't know how stay at home moms do it everyday.