Saturday, June 20, 2009

Becca's New Quilt


I finally finished binding my daughters new quilt. The title of this quilt is "A Cat in My Garden". You can see the cat peeking out from some greenery in the right hand corner of the quilt. I love the picket fence border. This was a Block of the Month quilt at my local quilt shop Quilts and Fixins. I am ashamed to say it is the Block of the Month quilt from 2004! Oh well, it is done and beautiful.




Here are the first five block from this year's Block of the Month quilt. It is a brown, tan, and cream quilt. I think it will be a perfect quilt for my son's bed. I will try to finish it in a much shorter time than my daughter's quilt! I have pieced all the blocks for each month so far. I pick up the next block this coming Friday and I plan on piecing it over the weekend.

Click HERE to see a photo of the 2009 BOM quilt completed.

No comments: