Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Rite Aid 6/23/09


I was out with my mother and DD yesterday running errands and taking my mom to the hearing doctor. While we waited for my mom at the doctor, we made a quick trip to Rite Aid so I could get my hair color.

I spent a total of $4.77 OOP for the items in the picture and one Air Head candy not pictured. The hair color was on sale and I used a Rite-aid Q and manufacturer coupon. The gum was B1G1 and I had two $1/2 coupons.

Later, after seeing a post on Money Saving Mom, I went back to my local Rite-Aid and scored this deal. I didn't really need a new umbrella right now, but how can you pass up free! I actually got the umbrella and two small filler items (B1G1 candy bars) so that I wouldn't have more coupons than items. Total spent $1.87 OOP.

To see more deals for the week, be sure to visit these blogs:

Money Saving Mom
--Super Savings Saturday

Southern Savers
--Friday Finals

The Centisible Sawyer--Drugstore Divas.

No comments: