Thursday, September 18, 2008

CVS Superstars!


I only made one quick trip to CVS this week. Here is the transaction:

1 Aleve-D $3.99
1 Excedrine Express Gels $3.99
1 Johnson's Buddies soap $1.19
1 Gold Emblem Garlic Pepper Salt $0.88 (Love this spice--you have to try it!)

Minus

1 $1 Aleve-D Q
1 $1 Excedrine CRT
1 $1 Johnson Buddies Q
1 $2/$10 CVS Q
$5 ECB

Total OOP $0.16

Received back $3.99, and $3 ECB

A quiet week. I didn't really have to have any of these items, but with such a low OOP and a $5 ECB expiring next week, I decided to make the trip.

Be sure to visit Denise at The Centsible Sawyer to see other CVS Superstars and Crystal at Money Saving Mom to see Super Savings Saturday.

4 comments:

Kaye said...

Funny thing is, Sheila and I have met via blogging. We live semi-close but have never met in person. I'm amazed that I have made friends via blogging, but somehow friendships form via the web. Strange, but wonderful.

By the way...great shopping trip!

Carry Grace said...

I think that was worth the trip.

Nora said...

I see you're #1 on CVS superstars. You go girl! :)

HotMommy said...

Hey Kaye - I know just what you mean! I recently met another blogger at From Wags to Riches and she ended up living 20 minutes from me. Plus she went to college half-way across the country with some close friends of mine from high school in an entirely different part of the country. It makes me feel like a small town girl in this high tech world!!!