Wednesday, September 10, 2008

What are you reading?



I thought I would share what I am reading right now. I saw a preview a few months ago of a movie coming out on September 26: Nights in Rodanthe. It seemed like the perfect "chick flick" or date movie, and I was looking forward to the movie opening. At the time, I didn't realize that it was a Nicholas Sparks book.

When Tropical Storm Hanna went up the coast last week, The Weather Channel was showing coverage of the storm on the Outer Banks of North Carolina. The reporter was on location outside the house used in the movie, and he talked about the Nicholas Sparks book. My interest was rekindled and I bought the book this weekend.

I wondered, "what are other people reading?" Are you reading a good book right now? Post about it on your blog and leave a link below. If you don't have a blog, just tell me what you are reading in comments.

Please remember to include a link in your post back to A Stitch of Faith.


2 comments:

Nora said...

Let me know how the book is...

Tom said...

Hey, babe!