Saturday, September 13, 2008

Menu Plan Monday- September 15


I had a great shopping trip at Kroger this week and I have menus planned for the next two weeks. Here is what will be cooking this week.

Breakfasts
Cereal, milk, fruit
Toaster Strudel
Bagels, cream cheese, juice

Lunches
Soup and Sandwiches
Chips & homemade salsa (recipe)
Chex Mix
pickles
fruit

Dinners

Monday- Chicken Tacos, cantaloupe

Tuesday- Spaghetti, meat sauce, rolls, grapes

Wednesday- Hot Dogs, beans, tater tots

Thursday- Pork Chops, Parmesan rice, veggie

Friday- leftovers

Saturday- Chicken Quesadillas

Sunday- Chicken Stew, Rice, veggie



Be sure to visit I'm an Organizing Junkie for more Menu Planning Monday ideas!

13 comments:

Nora said...

Wow! You got a lot done yesterday. Looks great!

Nora said...

The Fried Rice is something Mike puts together. I can try going over it with him and write it down for you. It's really good. I like the idea of sharing a recipe each week too.

Michele said...

I like that your menu is simple... do you have young eaters in your house. We try to expand their taste buds but sometimes it is difficult to get the DDs to try anything new. Thanks for sharing!

HDMac said...

I will be there Saturday! lol... I love quesadillas! :)

Sandra said...

Sounds great, I love Fried Rice :)

My Menu Plan

threesidesofcrazy said...

Sounds like a yummy week - thanks for stopping by and introducing yourself. Have a great week.

Elaine said...

Sounds like a great week of eating at home. I need to make sure that I include pork chops next week as that is my girl's favorite dinner along with mashed potatoes and green beans or raw carrots. :D

Elaine
http://akhmmm.wordpress.com

mom_of2boys said...

Your menu looks great! I love quesadillas. We haven't had them in a while.

Have a great week!

Michelle said...

I love Fried Rice,Have a great week.

Jenny said...

Looks like a great menu! Thanks for sharing!
:)

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

The salsa looks yummy! We love homemade salsa! How do you make your quesadillas?

Candace said...

Your menu sounds yummy!

If you come back over to my place I put up the recipe for the Sante Fe Grilled Chicken Salad Wrap!

I like the idea of a recipe exchange! I need to get out of my cooking rut!

Satchell said...

Sounds good!