Sunday, September 28, 2008

Menu Plan Monday 9/29


Here is my menu plan for this week. I am continuing to use items mostly from my pantry and freezer. I have kept it simple this week, because it is just too hard to fix big dinners after work. I have saved recipes that require more prep time for the weekend. I already have the spaghetti sauce in the crockpot....

Breakfasts
Cereal/ milk/bananas
Bagels
Toaster Strudel
Eggo waffles
Juice

Lunches
Leftovers
Sandwiches
Carrot Sticks
Chex Mix
Pringles
Bananas, pears, grapes (choice)

Dinners

Monday
Once a Month Cooking Spaghetti Sauce
Noodles
Salad

Tuesday
Breakfast for dinner
Pancakes
Sausage
fruit

Wednesday
Soup
Rolls

Thursday
Crock Pot Pork Chops
Rice
veggie

Friday
Tacos

Saturday
Homemade Pizza
Brownies

Sunday
Colorado White Chili
tortillas

Have a great week!

Be sure to visit I'm an Organized Junkie to see other's Menu Plan Monday.

1 comment:

threesidesofcrazy said...

I do my spaghetti sauce in a huge batch too. Those pork chops sound delish! Have a great week.